Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

Dear God..

yuuuhuuuuuyy....

hueepppi nu year hijriah + masehi...

mo posting lirik lagu nih..
kbetulan ni lagu kayakny dah jadi soundtrack selama perjalanan liburan gw dari bandung-cikelet-batu karas..

...

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find

...
(Dear God - Avenge Sevenfold)

mngkin krna rada terinpirasi dari video klipny, ni lagu emang pas bagt didenger slama perjalanan, ketika pergi jauh meninggalkan rumah and have to leave the beloved person for a while...

kadang ga terasa disaat kita terdiam sndiri di tengah perjalanan, kita mulai mikirin n merenungi segala hal mungkin yang sempat terlewatkan dalam khidupan sehari-hari..yap klo minjem istilahny Marina Silvi di bukunya 'Keliling Eropa 6 Bulan Hanya 1000 Dollar', salah satu alasan kenapa kita melakukan perjalanan karena ini emang salah satu saat yang tepat untuk berkontemplasi...entah itu buat mikirin masalah pekerjaan,hubungan dengan keluarga, sahabat ataupun pacar, ato mungkin malah merenungi sudah sejauh apa hubungan apa kita dengan Sang Pencipta...

already miss another journey for now..


Dear God...
the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away...


amiiiinn..

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

oh quote yang keren itu dari lagu ini yah,,

ini bukannya klipnya yang tentang dipenjara itu?

Anonim mengatakan...

Hwahwahwa..

*spicles sementara

wish someone said that too.. [eh,ad yg curhat colongan :D]

Anonim mengatakan...

hallo...bro,,"dear god" nice song...nice lyric,,
Remind me to believe that Allah always hold us,,keeping us....
Hmmm...soundtrack yang pas banget buat orang yang merantau...menikmati kesendirian,,memikirakan masa depan,,euforia masa lalu,,dan mencoba mencari resolusi dalam hidup....

Semoga selalu ada waktu berpikir dan merenung untuk kita.... :D